Watch this short sample of Tope speaking at the Desiring God conference in 2012 about growing a church in both the Word and the power of the Spirit, then come to hear more on June 1st!
Who is Tope Koleoso?
- In 1995, Tope and his family joined a church planting team that planted Jubilee Church in North London, UK., part of the Newfrontiers family of churches.
- In 2005 the church asked him to give up his job in the medical profession and become their full-time leader.
- Since that time the congregation has grown from around 60 to over 1000 people having a striking multicultural flavour with over fifty nationalities.
- The church is a living demonstration of how the presence and power of the Spirit can coexist with theological excellence and a commitment to Biblical truth.
- Read more of Tope’s story on desiringgod.org
“Our gospel did not come to you in word only, but in power and in the Holy Spirit” 1 Thess 1:5
Saturday June 1, 2013 was the date for our first ever Newfrontiers day-conference for central Canada.
- All are welcome—not just those who are part of a Newfrontiers church.
- Excellent preaching/teaching
- Vibrant worship
- Knowing the presence of God in our midst
- Everyone who wants to be inspired, refreshed and motivated to pursue the gifts of the Spirit without letting go of the truth of the Word.
- Church members and leaders who want to hear real-life experiences of growing a church that is unashamedly charismatic yet committed to Reformed theology.
- 1548 Kipling Avenue, Etobicoke, ON M9R 4A3 (Kipling Ave & Clement Rd)
- Easy access by car:
Just off the 401, East of Toronto Airport
- Free parking & Easy access by TTC
- See here for directions
- There will be a suggested donation of $10 to cover lunch and refreshments.
- Although no formal child-care will be provided, there is a well-equipped nursery next to the auditorium where parents can take turns to watch their children.
A Taste of Newfrontiers
Our main speaker for the day is Tope Koleoso.
Who is it for?
Location: Richview Baptist Church
|9:30||Coffee, tea and muffins|