29:23 minutes (10.88 MB)1. Acts 17
- So Paul, standing in the midst of the Areopagus, said: “Men of Athens, I see that you are very religious in all respects.
30:29 minutes (11.13 MB)Sermon Notes 1. The 12 are sent out
- Luke 9
- And he called the twelve together and gave them power and authority over all demons and to cure diseases,
- and he sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of God and to heal.
34:47 minutes (13.08 MB)
For notes and visuals for this sermon, please see Notes on Romans 6-The Two Worlds
29:40 minutes (11.02 MB)
42:57 minutes (15.71 MB)The handout is available as a word file here: handout of Eph 4:17-5:21
22:26 minutes (8.29 MB)
I was mulling over my thoughts about our vision for Newlife Church and I came up with some key concepts. We want the church to be diverse in culture, age and social level. We want all the gifts in operation. We want evangelism and growth, a strong teaching foundation, and a love and care for people that addresses the huge social problems of the city and gives hope to the hopeless.
34:25 minutes (12.68 MB)
25:25 minutes (9.39 MB)
36:02 minutes (11.48 MB)
34:19 minutes (12.66 MB)Why Jesus commands are not legalismLuke 6
- How does this fit in with grace?
- How come Jesus does not spend his time telling people he loves them just the way they are and there is nothing they can do to make him love them more or less.
- Where is the grace?
39:11 minutes (16.21 MB)The story
- Jesus is baptized by John
- voice of the Father “You are my beloved Son—with you I am well pleased.”
- (This is going to be a key event because it is Jesus’ relationship with his Father that is going to be Satan’s point of attack.)
- the Spirit comes...
22:54 minutes (7.26 MB)
34:22 minutes (14.27 MB)
32:37 minutes (10.44 MB)
35:43 minutes (14.75 MB)
32:12 minutes (10.29 MB)
45:27 minutes (18.89 MB)
37:43 minutes (15.68 MB)
38:32 minutes (12.18 MB)
35:57 minutes (14.92 MB)